Saturday, December 29, 2012

Premio Dardos Award Nomination!


Well, I'm excited to say that I've been nominated for my first blogging award by fellow blogger Phyl!  Thank you so much for the recognition!  As per her directions, here is what the Premio Dardos award is: 


premios_dardo1Premio Dardos award  is a virtual award sent as a ‘gift’ from one blogger to another as “recognition for the creativity, effort and dedication” we each put  into our blog. The award originated in Spain around 2008-2009 and has been sent from blogger to blogger ever since.

To accept the award, you simply:
  1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
  2. Display the award icon.
  3. Nominate others whose blogs you admire for these qualities.

Well, in actuality, I would nominate Phyl as her blog was one of the first blogs I started following faithfully, and, well, we all know her blog is amazing!  But alas... I know she has already been nominated at least twice with this award, so I shall share the wealth! ;)  

Jen at Draw The Line At Jen always has the best photographs on her blog!  She's also a great writer...which makes her posts interesting to read!  Even the way she formats her writing looks artistic!

Mrs. C at Rainbow Skies & Dragonflies  Just like Phyl's blog, Mrs. C's blog was one of the first blogs I started following!  She has great lesson ideas and shares lots of examples of her student's artwork, which is always appreciated!

Both of these bloggers have great information to share and they also take the time to comment on other's posts, mine included...and as a new blogger, I can tell you that it is much appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. congrats love your blog and finding new art blogs. Shannon @ butterfly wishes wonderland dreams

    (ps they both link to draw the line)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you unintentionally linked the same link twice. When I click on Rainbow Skies it's taking me back to Draw the Line. You may want to check and edit your link! I figured you'd want to know. Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award and kind words! I am just getting back to looking at the blogs after a much needed break from school and blogging! Hope your New Year is happy and healthy!
    p.s. OMG that's a lot of snow! We got about 4 inches Wed(with sleet and freezing rain on top. That was loads of fun to shovel! and another 3 inches(fluffy and light this time!) on Sat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I am in the same boat as Mrs. C!
    But I really do appreciate the nomination. And your words were just so sweet and kind!

    ReplyDelete